Zury Dios Mali Twist Braid Synthetic Braiding Hair is soft to the touch like your own hair. Your fingers will not hurt after fiddling with the hair. Zury Dios Mali Twist Braid Hair is easy to braid and lock. Zury Dios Mali Twist Braid Hair feels like your own hair. Zury Dios Mali Twist Braid Hair is made with 100% Kanekalon Tokyokalon fibers. Zury Dios Mali Twist Braid Hair is also flame retardent. Zury Dios Mali Twist Braid Hair can be used for faux locs and crochet installation.
Hot Water Styling
1. Wrap: Take about 1-2 twisted strands and wrap Zury Dios Mali Twist Braid Hair around a perm rod and lock them with rubber caps.
2. Dip in Hotw Water: Dip the ends into hot water (90 degrees F) for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Towel Dry: Towel dry the wet hair and unwrap the rods after a few minutes.
Faux Locs Installaiton
1. Braid and Twist: Begin braiding at the root to lock hair into place. Cross strand over and begin twisitng Zury Dios Mali Twist Braid Hair.
2: Twist & Seal: Twist until you can no more and burn with a lighter to seal the ends (Be Carefule not to burn yourself)
3. Wrap Twist Braids: Starting at the root, begin wrapping your Zury Dios Mali Twist Braid Hair around your twist. Continue to wrap until the ends.
4. Cut & Seal: Once you have reached the end, burn with a lighter to seal. Cut off excess hair and burn tips once more, press to seal.
1. Insert Hook: Insert your crochet hook underneath the cornrow braid.
2. Latch Twist Braid: Latch onto your Zury Dios Mali Twist Braid Hair with your crochet hook and pull through the cornrow braid about an inch or two creating a small loop.
3. Knot & Lock: Pull your Zury Dios Mali Twist Braid Hair through the loop creating a small knot at the root and locking the hair in place.