1. Wipe nails clean with acetone-based polish remover.
2. Trim nails to desired length using Nail Clipper or Nail Scissors.
3. Shape nails as desired using one or the Nail Files.
4. Using curved side of Cuticle Pusher/Cleaner, gently push back cuticles.
5. Use pointy side of Cuticle Pusher/Cleaner to clean underneath nails.
6. Use Buffer to gently smooth ridges and imperfections from nail surface.
7. Wash hands and using Nail Brush, clean nails while exfoliating skin and cuticles.
8. Gently remove hangnails or excess cuticles with Cuticle Nipper.
9. Apply selected nail color and if polish gets onto skin/cuticle area, clean with Manicure Stick.